2015-2016 Budget Process
The 2015-2016 Budget Estimates have been approved at $361.7 million. The budget process was on the agenda for discussion at each of the following meetings:
- Tuesday, February 17, 2015 Regular Board Meeting – The report on 2015-16 Budget Schedule and Objectives, including information on provincial consultations, can be accessed here.
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015 Regular Board Meeting – The report on the release of 2015-16 Grants for Students’ Needs, including the Ministry memoranda released on March 26, 2015 can be accessed here.
- Each year the Ministry of Education provides funds to school boards through a series of grants. Click here for Ministry information on this year's grants, plus links to information on grants from previous years.
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015 – The presentation on the 2015-16 Trustee Budget Information Session can be accessed here.
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015 Regular Board Meeting - 2015-16 Budget Estimates Update #1
- Tuesday, May 19, 2015 Regular Board Meeting - 2015-16 Budget Estimates Update #2
- Monday May 25, 2015 Special Education Advisory Committee - 2015-16 Budget Overview
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015 Regular Board Meeting- 2015-16 Budget Estimates Update #3
- Tuesday, June 16, 2015 Regular Board Meeting – 2015-16 Final Budget
If you have specific questions about the budget, or wish to provide your feedback, please contact Roxana Negoi, Senior Administrator, Financial Services, 905-632-6314 ext. 133 or by email NegoiR@hcdsb.org.
Posted in the right-hand column are the financial documents relating to the Halton Catholic District School Board for the years indicated. If you have any questions or concerns relating to these documents, please contact Karen Jones, Administrative Assistant, Business Services, 905-632-6314 ext. 131 or by email JonesK@hcdsb.org.