2017-2018 Budget Process
The 2017-2018 budget process is on the agenda for discussion at each of the following meetings:
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 Regular Board Meeting - 2017-18 GSN Consultations
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017 Regular Board Meeting - 2017-18 Budget Estimates Schedule Objectives and Updates including budget challenges and priorities
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - Catholic School Council of Chairs Meeting - Budget Process Presentation and Public Consultation
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017 Regular Board Meeting - 2017-18 Trustee Budget Strategy Session I
- Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - Release of the 2017-18 Grants for Student Needs
- Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 2017-18 Trustee Budget Strategy Session II
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - Telephone Town Hall
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017 Regular Board Meeting - Budget Update Report
- Monday, May 29, 2016 Special Education Advisory Committee - Budget Consultation
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017 Regular Board Meeting - Budget Estimates Report (Draft)
- Tuesday, June 20, 2017 Regular Board Meeting - Budget Estimates Report (Final)
If you have specific questions about the budget, or wish to provide your feedback, please contact Aaron Lofts, Senior Administrator, Financial Services, 905-632-6314 ext. 133 or by email LoftsA@hcdsb.org.
Posted in the right-hand column are the financial documents relating to the Halton Catholic District School Board for the years indicated. If you have any questions or concerns relating to these documents, please contact Karen Jones, Administrative Assistant, Business Services, 905-632-6314 ext. 131 or by email JonesK@hcdsb.org.