The Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association (OCSTA) provides the provincial voice for elected Catholic school trustees to promote and protect publicly funded Catholic education.
The OCSTA has launched a new campaign – ‘Together in Faith’ - to strengthen support of Catholic education in Ontario.
Goals of the Campaign
1. to build a vibrant online community of supporters of Catholic education
2. to spread the word about the great things happening in Catholic schools across the province.
Help Spread the Word!
- Share stories that show all the great things happening in your Catholic school.
- Let your family and friends know through email and social media about the good news in your school community and by sharing the following link online: http://www.togetherinfaith.ca/spreadtheword
- Spread the word through your parish and ask your Pastor to include good news stories about your school in your parish bulletin or in an announcement after Mass.