The Halton Catholic Parent Involvement Committee (CPIC) is made up of parents, trustees and Board staff. The Catholic Parent Involvement Committee (CPIC) provides a regular opportunity for Catholic School Council members to network, share ideas, offer input and enjoy informative presentations on a number of education related topics throughout the school year. CPIC makes parental engagement a priority by providing support on a system-wide basis and promoting dialogue between Catholic School Councils, the Board and members of the community. CPIC members help prepare the agenda for the Catholic Council of Chairs meetings and a CPIC member is the chairperson for these regional meetings.
Parents can also find Halton CPIC on Facebook.
Below is a list of the CPIC members for the 2012 - 2013 school year. If you need to contact any of the CPIC members, they can be reached via email at: email@example.com.
- Josh Duijvestein, Burlington (CPIC Chair)
- Lyn Hartman, Oakville (CPIC Vice-Chair)
- Lisa Koster, Burlington (Past CPIC Chair)
- Barbara Belanger, North Halton
- Jason Crawford, Burlington
- Laura Ferrill, North Halton
- Alex Gonzales, Oakville
- Renata Luisetto, North Halton
- Edwina MacDonald, North Halton
- Rosemarie Stagg, Burlington
- Ed Viana, Oakville Trustee
- Arlene Iantomasi (alternate), Burlington Trustee
- Mary Tessari, Superintendent of Education
- Judith Anderson, Vice-Principal
- Fr. Robert Hétu, St. Joseph Patron of Canada Parish, Acton