The Halton Catholic District School Board (HCDSB) is accepting applications for French teachers.
What can you expect as a French Teacher at HCDSB?
- A welcoming, inclusive, and positive learning culture
- Meaningful connections formed with students, staff and families
- A strong sense of community at HCDSB
- A collaborative and supportive learning environment, with many opportunities for growth
We are currently looking to fill occasional teaching opportunities (with the potential of long-term occasional teaching assignments and permanent elementary teaching assignments) for the following French programs: Core French, French Immersion, and Extended French.
- Hold a valid Certificate of Registration from Ontario College of Teachers
- Hold qualifications in the Primary, Junior, Intermediate or Senior Divisions
- Hold qualifications in French as a Second Language (FSL)
At HCDSB, we are committed to equity and inclusion in the recruitment and hiring of qualified staff who reflect the diversity of our region. We will make interview and employment accommodations during the selection process, based on any of the human rights protected grounds. Please let us know in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Visit the Teaching Position Application Process page for more information and to contact our teacher recruitment staff!
How did you hear about us?
Please complete the form below to help us better reach you: