This is a permanent full-time, thirty-seven and a half (37.5) hour per week position with duties effective immediately.
LOCATION: Human Resources Services, Catholic Education Centre, Burlington
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
SALARY: Salary Band 5 ($80,136 to $90,173 per annum)
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Human Resources Service, the Attendance Support Officers are responsible for attendance monitoring and support for the Board. The incumbents are responsible for the daily administration of the Short Term Leave and Disability Provisions. The Attendance Support Officers are also responsible for administering the Attendance Support Program for all Board Staff to ensure that the program is implemented fairly and consistently. The Attendance Support Officers monitor absence statistics and create reports and maintain confidentiality of medical information. May also work with the Health and Safety Officer and the WSIB Officer when required to support these processes at the Board.
- A Bachelors’ Degree in a health discipline such as Occupational Health Nursing, Kinesiology, Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
- Four years related work experience preferably with experience in a unionized environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of disability management principles and practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and computer skills specifically Microsoft Office. Experience with Parklane Software is an asset.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential matters discretely.
To be considered for this position, please submit an updated resume, detailing your experience and qualifications to the following e-mail address: email@example.com no later than Friday April 16, 2021. Please note that resumes sent to any other e-mail address or by fax or mail will not be considered. Please quote the competition number “ADMIN – 2021-9” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Date of Release: April 8, 2021
Competition #: ADMIN–2021-9