LOCATION: Research and Development Services, Catholic Education Centre
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
SALARY: Band 5 ($80,136 – $90,173 per annum)
Reporting to the Chief Officer, Research and Development Services, the Research Analyst will
provide technical support for data management, interpretation, analysis, and storage. The Analyst will also have opportunities to develop web applications as needed, to support system initiatives and processes.
- Graduate degree in social science or related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years related experience in an educational research environment using computer software or programming to manage, analyze, and visualize large data sets.
- Knowledge of and experience with various research methods.
- Excellent understanding of statistical concepts and analysis.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office 365 (including Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of data-scientific computer programming languages (e.g., Python, R, SQL)
an asset and/or statistical analysis software (e.g., SPSS).
- Good understanding of database administration, data access and security, and experience with data mining and cleaning.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and GIS technology.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills.
- Experience writing manuscripts and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member.
- Flexible and adaptable.
Those interested in applying must submit an updated résumé, detailing qualifications and experience to the following e-mail address: email@example.com no later than Tuesday, May 25th, 2021. Please note that resumes sent to any other e-mail address or by fax or e-mail will not be considered. Please quote the competition number “ADMIN-2021-15” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Human Resources Services
Competition #: ADMIN-2021-15
Date of Release: Wednesday, May 12th, 2021