This is a full-time, thirty-seven and half hour (37.5) position with duties effective immediately.
LOCATION: Information Services Department, Catholic Education Centre
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
SALARY: Salary Band 5 ($80,136 – $90,173.00)
Under the supervision of the Manager, Information Services, the Student Information Systems Analyst is responsible for the day to day operational and functional support to school staff for all applications and interfaces within the Student Information System product suite, as well as related parent tools for home notification and reporting of student attendance.
This position provides ongoing training to school end users and creates and maintains a library of technical documentation to support continued learning. Reviews, analyzes, and validates all SIS data for data integrity in order to report to the Ministry of Education and other external sources to ensure compliance and funding. Provides technical training and workshops to school staff to support alignment of functionality with business practices and data management.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- A university degree in a field related to Information Systems / Technology, or equivalent qualifications.
- Proficient with SQL, Power BI, Microsoft Excel and Office Products, Python Reporting, Crystal Reports, administering and troubleshooting Windows Server, Linux, Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat, and MS SQL Server, d2l Brightspace. Minimum 3 (three) years experience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and a high degree of
- Excellent problem solving, solution seeker and analytical skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours when the need arises.
Those interested in applying must submit a résumé detailing qualifications and experience, to the following e-mail address email@example.com no later than Monday, March 1st, 2021. Please note that resumes sent to any other e-mail address or by fax or mail will not be considered. Please quote the competition number “ADMIN – 2021 – 6” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Human Resources Services
Competition #: ADMIN – 2021 – 6
Date of Release: Monday, February 22nd, 2021