Thank you for your interest in the Halton Catholic District School Board. The Board employs support staff in the following areas:
- Child & Youth Counselors
- Clerical Support
- Communicative Disorder Assistants
- Custodial and Maintenance
- Early Childhood Educator
- English as a Second Language Instructors
- Educational Assistants
- Information Technology
- International Language Instructors
- Library Staff
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Psycho Educational Consultants
- Social Worker
The following documentation is required:
- Support Staff Application form
- Resume with cover letter addressed to Human Resources Services
- Applicable to Early Childhood Educators Only: Pastoral Letter of Reference from your Catholic Priest, dated within the year
- A Criminal Reference Check including the Vulnerable Sector Screening, dated within six months will be required if offered employment
In compliance with the Freedom of information and Protection of Privacy Act (1989), this information will be used when considering candidates for non teaching positions.
Recruitment and Selection Process
We appreciate the opportunity to review all applications; however, due to the large volume, only those applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted. Selection for an interview is based on the applicant’s package in reference to the Board’s system needs for the school year.The Halton Catholic District School Board’s hiring process is centralized and administered by Human Resources Services. Applications will be retained for a period of one year. If you require additional information, please contact one of following support recruitment staff who will be happy to assist you at 905-632-6314 ext. 158 or 1-800-741-8382 ext. 158. The Halton Catholic District School Board will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected to participate in our recruitment process, please inform our Human Resources Staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially to Christine Milanczak – Recruitment Officer.
In compliance with the Freedom of information and Protection of Privacy Act (1989), this information will be used when considering candidates for support staff positions.