View all past and upcoming Regular Board Meetings, and other official meetings occurring at the Board level on the Events and Meetings page. The following documents will be posted:
- Agendas will be posted for most meetings prior to the meeting date;
- Minutes and Full Reports (when applicable) will be posted under the meeting details.
For more information on general meetings, please contact our Catholic Education Centre at: 905-632-6300, or email us at: Comments@hcdsb.org. Please note that minutes for Catholic School Council meetings and other school-based meetings are not located here.
Please visit the school’s website or contact your school principal for this information.
Delegation to the Board
An opportunity to provide your input
Individuals or groups can request to delegate/make a presentation to the Board by presenting a position of information and express their views involving a specific subject matter.
- Submit a request in writing – 7 days prior!
- Individuals or groups interested in presenting to the Board can submit a request in writing to the Office of the Director of Education no later than 7 days prior to the scheduled Board Meeting.
Maximum of 10 minutes & 3 spokespersons
- Request should include who the spokesperson is for the group or
organization, as well as the subject matter that will be presented.
- Delegations with similar rationales will be grouped together.
- Each delegation can present a maximum of 10 minutes to the Board.
*Employees of the Board or representatives of employee groups may not delegate to the Board to express their views relative to employment or professional interest.
- Presentation due 4 business days prior!
- Presentation and complete script must be delivered or sent electronically to the Office of the Director, at least 4 business days prior (on the Thursday before the Board Meeting).
Board of Trustees hears delegation(s) at the Board Meeting.
NOTE: Personal Information as defined by the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA) is collected under the authority of the Education Act and the Municipal Act, in accordance with the provisions of MFIPPA.
Please be aware that your name and the contents of your item are subject to disclosure by way of publication of the agenda on the Board’s website. Also, please note that Board Meetings are video and audio recorded.
If you have any questions about this collection; use and disclosure of this information, please contact the Manager of Privacy, Records and Information Management at: 905-632-6314 ext. 233 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete list of requirements and additional info, refer to the Operating Policy – Delegation to the Board.