Are you registered as a Catholic School Supporter?

As a registered Catholic school supporter you:

  1. Are protecting and preserving Catholic education in Ontario
  2. Have the opportunity to elect your school board trustees
  3. Are ensuring that your school board’s assessment base is up to date, which is a public record of support for Catholic schools

To check or change your direction of school support, please download and fill out the following form


Please contact the Planning and Assessment Services department by email at:

Register as a Catholic School Supporter 

By ensuring you are a registered separate school supporter:

  • you are able to vote for Catholic school board trustees​
  • you are ensuring that your municipalities property assessment base is up-to-date, which is a public record of support for Catholic schools

Separate school support is an important step when registering at the Halton Catholic District School Board at both the elementary and secondary school levels. Roman Catholic and Eastern Rite parents are encouraged to ​declare their support for Catholic schools.

When you declare your support for the Catholic school board through your property taxes, you are protecting and preserving Catholic education in Ontario​, by helping to further confirm that the publicly funded Catholic school system is strongly wanted and needed.

Have you recently moved?

When you move, your school support automatically defaults to public. If you have recently moved, you must fill out and submit a new Direction of School Support form​, as further explained in the electronic forms section below.

How to check if you are a Catholic School supporter

  • review your property tax bill
  • talk to your landlord
  • call MPAC at 1-866-296-6722
  • visit​

Electronic Direction of School Support Forms

Direction of School Support forms are available below. All forms must be signed and dated by hand.

The Direction of School Support form is for all homeowners/tenants who would like to direct their support to the Catholic Board. 

The Separate School Lease Agreement form is only for homeowners/tenants who are not both Catholic, but both wish to have their school support tax directed to the Catholic Board. This form must be signed and dated by hand and must be accompanied by a Direction of School Support form. 

Form Submission Options

  1. Mail completed forms to:
    Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
    101-1340 Pickering Parkway
    Pickering, ON  L1V 0C4
  2. Electronically submit completed, hand signed and scanned forms directly to MPAC via their website.
  3. Drop off completed forms at any Halton Catholic District School Board elementary or secondary school.

If you have any questions related to school support and/or the form completion and submission process, please contact us by email at