Municipal reciprocal agreement and licenced before and after school program providers
- City of Burlington
- Town of Oakville
- Town of Milton
- Town of Halton Hills
- YMCA Before and After Programs
Board recognized charitable/service groups and organizations
- Halton Regional Police (training & recruitment)
- Region of Halton
- Registered Charitable Organizations (Cancer Society)
- Provincially Funded Educational Organizations (Joseph Brant, York, Brock, Waterloo, McMaster classes)
- Community Service Group Meetings – Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, Neighbourhood Watch, Block Parents, United Way, etc.
- YMCA events
Halton Community Groups
- Recitals, Pick Up Sports (non municipal) and user-pay classes
- Fundraising Events
- Craft Sales
- Cultural Events
- Groups: Red Leaf, Morningstar Taekwondo, Various Dance Studios, Mad Science, Kids4Kids, Dash Sports, Sports Academies, Fitness Groups, etc.
Outside Halton Commercial Groups
- Political Organizations
- Commercial Theatre and Film Productions
- Condominium Associations
- Non-Halton Resident Groups
- Commercial Enterprises
- All Other Individuals, Groups and Organizations
Note that this is not an exhaustive list and is subject to annual review and periodic changes.
Custodial fees may apply.